Bought some goods but supplier delivered other goods now not returning

Hi, I purchased some bulk order goods for resale from one supplier, I explained him about all the requirements instead he delivered some goods which is not as per my requirement but when I asked for replace it supplier denies and asked to reorder and pay one more time again. Is there any legal way about this.

Answers (5)

347 votes

if goods purchased for self employment then complaint can be filed under consumer protection act and if not then civil suit for compliance of contract term, so please contact to nearest advocate for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

287 votes

As per your transaction it seems that you are cheated or there must be any misunderstanding. You can just issue legal notice. If supplier didn't respond you then better ways to file criminal complaint before police station or after that you can fight private criminal complaint before the court for further more detailed discussion just contact us

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
169 votes

Its breach of contract if contract is written or oral but u have to prove it
U can file a civil suit in proper court. He will have to take back the wrong order or have to pay you compensation Money for the difference amount of the product

313 votes

Yes there is a legal remedy available. You can file a case for performance of contract (i.e. to provide with the goods as per the terms as decided earlier). First stage would be to send a legal notice.

305 votes

Hello dear,
In such cases we should file a consumer complaint under section 12 of the CPA! Consumer court shall definitely give you some relief as the other party has conducted fraud with you! Revert back for further details!

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles