Bought printer. Not working in guarantee period. Where to complain?

?i was paurchase a hp printer. printer do not doing work in gurantee period. i was complained online who engineer came to my shop he say that you printer sent to service center after one week your printer is runnig period. but today 7 moths donot prepare my HP printer. please solution me .

You can file complaint under section 12(a) of Consumer Protection act ,1986 to District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum. Prescribed fee for filing a complaint upto Rs 1lakh is Rs100-.