Bought phone. Now in service centre. Co. Not doing anything about it.

I bought a phone from micromax. 2 months later it's mother board fried and it is not working. I gave it for getting it repaired in the service centre and it's been almost more than a month now. What should I do about this now.?

Going by what you have stated, it is advised to speak to senior person of the company and if its not working then file a case in the court. Also show your bills and other things in order to have more concrete opinion.....