Bought a ring online. Got wrong product. Co. not taking action.

I brought a Golden ring from rediff shopping....received different product....complained rediff about the issue....rediff asked to return the product... product returned to response from rediff then that time.... wrote a letter to rediff head office... rediff replied as we are intermediatory under IT act 2000 & asked to get in touch with vendor... vendor is asking to speak with rediff... now what should i do to get my money??

Answers (1)

56 votes

We suggest that you should send rediff shop and the vendor a legal notice  through a lawyer thereby asking them to replace the product.

If the fail to replace the product despite the legal notice then you can file a consumer complaint in the consumer forum thereby demanding compensation for mental harassment and for deficiency of services  

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles