Booked services of a travel agent, very bad experience.

I booked a bus ticket with Abhi bus (vaibhav travels) While i am travel to banglore to tirupati (30th _July) ..

1)bus is not came on time (2 hrs late with out any information).
2)travels are cancelled the bus without any information. and they are allocated tickets in another bus in last row.
3) my wife not suppose to travel (she was patient) in last row and airconditoned bus.
4) bus People are not listen my words, they are behave very badly also.
5) i called somany times to customer care (abhi bus). they are not taken any action.

Please suggest ..

Ticket no:TS-ABB17908487XGI

You can approach District Consumer Forum for redressal of your grievance .
The procedure is simple, and the decision quite fast.
You can also sumit your complaint online Compaint Board at www.consumercourt.in or www.consumercomplaints.in