Booked a hotel from Makemytrip. Not safe hotel. No help from them.

We went on trip to shrilanka booked by make my trip and last day of booking was in worst place it wasnt as per committed and we drop msg for help no one come back to us via mail or call I want a legal help to banned tht hotel because its not safe for family and ladies alone

Answers (1)

273 votes
first of all you should send a legal notice through an advocate for compensation from make my trip and make the hotel a party to the same. If within 15-30 days time the notice is not complied to, you can file a consumer complaint in the consumer forum for deficiency of services.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles