Booked a hotel from Makemytrip. Not safe hotel. No help from them.

We went on trip to shrilanka booked by make my trip and last day of booking was in worst place it wasnt as per committed and we drop msg for help no one come back to us via mail or call I want a legal help to banned tht hotel because its not safe for family and ladies alone

first of all you should send a legal notice through an advocate for compensation from make my trip and make the hotel a party to the same. If within 15-30 days time the notice is not complied to, you can file a consumer complaint in the consumer forum for deficiency of services.