Booked a cab, got confirmation. But no cab came. What action possible?

I had booked a ola cab on 11-08-2015 at 4-40 AM Received all message but not arrived and no intimation till 7 AM
due to this all my programme gone waste and miss the sakabthi train too Kindly advice me what legal action I will take

You can present Ola Cabs with a legal notice for the same. They have dishonoured the contract.Do annexe a printout of the booking or a picture of your booking along with the notice. Your case will go to the consumer forum, if they dont reply to the notice.