Bill on brother's name and repair job sheet on my name. What to do?

MY cousin Brother purchase Mobile on behalf of me & the bill is in his name & job sheet for mobile Repair is in my name. .Whether i can fill petition to consumer forum on my name.& where i should sent application to company At there India Head office or to Mumbai Head office?

Answers (1)

433 votes

You will need to file a petition in both your names. Your brother could authorise you to do all such acts and things required to pursue the case by executing a power of attorney.

You should issue a legal notice to the company first intimating them of your intention to approach the consumer forum.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles