Appeal @ NCDRC by HDFC ltd for been asked to pay for damages

HDFC has made an appeal with NCDRC after I was awarded compensation by state comm. FA has been filed by the company. Please guide what should be my course of action.

Answers (2)

first you need to see that whether notice has been issued in the appeal filed by hdfc. if yes, then you should file the vakalatnama of your lawyer and seek time to file the reply.
Although you should also file execution proceedings in terms of order passed by state commission in your favour in order to execute the award.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Query perused. We would advise you to kindly engage a lawyer to represent you before the NCDRC in an appeal filed by hdfc bank. You should file an appropriate written statement reply to the appeal and put forth your arguments. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice for Delay in Construction

4.5 | 16 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
Legal Notice for Faulty Product / Services

4.4 | 197 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
15 Minutes Consumer Dispute Advice Session by Phone

4.6 | 77 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your consumer dispute issue
Similar questions

Hi Good day, To get the mediclaim from insurance company, they asked me to submit MLC and ICP so i visited hospital to get required document but hospi…

Read More

I placed a prepaid order of PATANJALI SONA MASOORI RICE 1 packet Rs. 60 from their official e-commerce website ( on …

Read More

I sent a laptop via Courier and it got broken during transit. I did not buy insurance for the same. What I can do to recover the laptop cost from the …

Read More

Dear sir, If i sell a product online for 15,000 and didn’t deliver the product to the buyer or i deliver a product of lesser value, what are the po…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue