Appeal @ NCDRC by HDFC ltd for been asked to pay for damages

HDFC has made an appeal with NCDRC after I was awarded compensation by state comm. FA has been filed by the company. Please guide what should be my course of action.

first you need to see that whether notice has been issued in the appeal filed by hdfc. if yes, then you should file the vakalatnama of your lawyer and seek time to file the reply.
Although you should also file execution proceedings in terms of order passed by state commission in your favour in order to execute the award.

Query perused. We would advise you to kindly engage a lawyer to represent you before the NCDRC in an appeal filed by hdfc bank. You should file an appropriate written statement reply to the appeal and put forth your arguments. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us.