After taking full fees, lawyer refused to work. What can I do?

After taking full fee in advance for succession certificate from court, lawyer refused to work further arrogantly after the order of certificate from judge, says his work is over, but I still not received the succession certificate in my hands, was the work only limited up to the order from court ? I complained in writing about lawyer to local bar council as well as bar council of Maharashtra and Goa but the local court rejected the complaint saying it is false, I have sent the complaint with details to bar council of Maharashtra and Goa, bar council of India, law minister and chief minister of Maharashtra, central law minister, prime minister, president of India by registered post, stating the lawyer has not given any legal receipt against the fees received, how can I launch a complaint in consumer forum, also asked for fine to lawyer for arrogant behavior and incomplete work done. I also advised all to come up with compulsory legal receipt to clients by lawyers against accepted fees, still no reply from any department. Date on which I sent all the complaint is 22072015

You can file an affidavit in the court asking for your succession certificates.