Advance maintenance taken by builder. Still paying it. What to do?

?i have purchased flat and got position on june 2013. builder taken advance for maintaince charges for 18month.till date not registered society. and charging verg heavy maintaince. till date water connection not given by BMC. what is your advise for this ?

Answers (1)

195 votes
As you have already taken possession of the flat started to live. Here what you can do is file a complaint against the Builder to the BMC and water supply people. And send your builder a legal notice regarding the concern you are facing. You can even file a case of Criminal Breach of Trust

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles