Action against vendor for not honoring commitment

A vendor selected for installing CCTV security system in our co-op housing society is not honouring his commitment despite having been paid 80% of quotation value as per terms agreed upon. What are our options

Did you make written agreement with him?If yes then you can file case of performance of contract . And if he doesn't want to perform then file breach of contract case and ask for damages and compensation.specific relief will be issued to you by court.

Dear client,
Send him recovery notice by advocate and file suit in consumer court or in the civil court for recovery of amount. If you are in mumbai file summery suit against him in small cause court.

Firstly a legal notice has to be sent to the vendor claiming the entire refund or honoring the commitment. If the requisite is not done then a consumer complaint has to be filed before the consumer court claiming refund with interest and damages.