Accepting possession before court judgement will effect compensatio

Hi , I have filed a case against jaypee builder for delayed penalty in ndrc under 12-1c , can I accept possession of flat from builder before the verdict of court ? Will I loose my compensation in case I accept the flat possession or builder himself will not give me flat possession till court verdict is out ?

Answers (3)

By accepting possession of the flat, your claim for compensation will survive, but quantum of the amount of compensation may affect adversely. But it also depends on the flat buyer agreement which was executed between you and Jaypee.

Explore this service by LawRato to learn how should home buyers file claim in Jaypee insolvency case and help secure their investment now!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

As per your prayer made by you in your complaint against Jaypee Builder , you can amicably settle the matter and can make written settlement agreement in which you can expressely mention each terms and conditions regarding your claim, so that, the written settlement agreement done outside court can be presented in Hon'ble court and after that you can withdraw your case jointly with other complainanat's.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience


From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

How to file an appeal in the state consumer forum against the dismissal decision of my case from the district forum ? What are it's charges and fo…

Read More

I have purchased a property in hyderabad in the year 1994 through registered sale deed, later i came to know that the said property was attached by UL…

Read More

Hi, I have filed a case against Croma & Dell for selling me a faulty laptop. Dell has set me up for exchange and gave me re-furbished laptop on bo…

Read More

registered committee with the same name asks for opening a bank account in the same bank result? whether the bank can stop transaction of un registere…

Read More