Accepting possession before court judgement will effect compensatio

Hi , I have filed a case against jaypee builder for delayed penalty in ndrc under 12-1c , can I accept possession of flat from builder before the verdict of court ? Will I loose my compensation in case I accept the flat possession or builder himself will not give me flat possession till court verdict is out ?

By accepting possession of the flat, your claim for compensation will survive, but quantum of the amount of compensation may affect adversely. But it also depends on the flat buyer agreement which was executed between you and Jaypee.

Explore this service by LawRato to learn how should home buyers file claim in Jaypee insolvency case and help secure their investment now!

As per your prayer made by you in your complaint against Jaypee Builder , you can amicably settle the matter and can make written settlement agreement in which you can expressely mention each terms and conditions regarding your claim, so that, the written settlement agreement done outside court can be presented in Hon'ble court and after that you can withdraw your case jointly with other complainanat's.

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards