About Vehicle Registration Number

SIR, I AM PRATEEK PAREEK AND I HAD PURCHASED 'HONDA ACTIVA 5G' FROM HONDA SHOWROOM PANAGARH ON 15 JUNE 2018. THEY TOOK VEHICLE REGISTRATION FEE IN ADVANCE FROM ME AND TOLD ME THAT YOUR VEHICLE NUMBER PLATE WILL BE IN 20-25 DAYS ON YOUR VEHICLE. BUT MY VEHICLE DID NOT GET REGISTRATION NUMBER IN THOSE 25 DAYS. AFTER THOSE 25 DAYS I START TO VISIT HONDA PANAGARH IN EVERY 6-7 DAYS FOR THE REGISTRATION NUMBER. BUT EVERY TIME THEY ARE MAKING EXCUSES AND SENDING ME BACK BY SAYING THAT YOUR VEHICLE REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL COME IN NEXT 5 DAYS. BUT NUMBER IS STILL NOT ON VEHICLE. TODAY IS MORE THAN FOUR MONTHS OF MY VEHICLE PURCHASED DAY. AND NOW I AM FULLY EXHAUSTED, PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY DISTURBED. PLEASE SIR, HELP ME.

Firstly write a detailed demand notice putting all attributes and information and suffering. Specifically mention how many times you went there and how they have been delaying the same with false promises. And also how was there behaviour and promises before purchasing and after. Mention fifteen days time to them solve the issues.

Thereafter if they do not resolve the issue or still sitting tight on the issue then go before the consumer forum will all papers and documents.