A house buyers society is not Allowing me to become memeber

Dear Sir A house buyers society is formed recently by a group of house buyers in Noida JP Associate housing project Orchard. Society president is not allowing me to become member, utilize the benefit of united fight against the builder due to personal grudge. I tried all means to communicate with him but of no result, he barred me from becoming member. I have urgent need to file case against the builder Jai Prakash Associate but individual filing I suppose will cost a hell, any options available to me for economical legal fight till judgement? 

Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that the case can be filed against the Society and the professional fee for the same can be negotiated.. Don't worry it can be worked out......

We would have to find out the reason for them to deny you membership to ascertain how to proceed further. Was there any history of dispute between you and JP associates? Is the rejection on religious / caste grounds? We may also have to see the Society's rules and regulations. Very difficult to answer without knowing all the facts. Approach consumer education societies to seek help. They won't cost much.