A house buyers society is not Allowing me to become memeber

Dear Sir A house buyers society is formed recently by a group of house buyers in Noida JP Associate housing project Orchard. Society president is not allowing me to become member, utilize the benefit of united fight against the builder due to personal grudge. I tried all means to communicate with him but of no result, he barred me from becoming member. I have urgent need to file case against the builder Jai Prakash Associate but individual filing I suppose will cost a hell, any options available to me for economical legal fight till judgement? 

Answers (2)

335 votes

We would have to find out the reason for them to deny you membership to ascertain how to proceed further. Was there any history of dispute between you and JP associates? Is the rejection on religious / caste grounds? We may also have to see the Society's rules and regulations. Very difficult to answer without knowing all the facts. Approach consumer education societies to seek help. They won't cost much.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

186 votes


Going by what you have shared herein, it is advised that the case can be filed against the Society and the professional fee for the same can be negotiated.. Don't worry it can be worked out......

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles