Worked in company finished 1 year bond resigned co. asking for notice

In Civil Law
Hello sir, Mai ek Financial advisory company my work kr rha last 1.4 year. 1saal ka bond Maine complete kr liya. Kuch family issues ke chalte Maine resignation diya. But company bol rhi. You will have to serve 1month notice... Joking mere appointment letter me nhi likha. Salary bhi credit nhi hui. Sir suggest me out I do

in this case you can state your concerns to the higher authorities of the company in the form of a letter. However you can also send them a legal notice stating your demands and concerns. You can also file a civil suit for the recovery of your money under the provisions of civil procedure code .

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi