Worked in company finished 1 year bond resigned co. asking for notice

In Civil Law
Hello sir, Mai ek Financial advisory company my work kr rha last 1.4 year. 1saal ka bond Maine complete kr liya. Kuch family issues ke chalte Maine resignation diya. But company bol rhi. You will have to serve 1month notice... Joking mere appointment letter me nhi likha. Salary bhi credit nhi hui. Sir suggest me out I do

Answers (1)

301 votes

in this case you can state your concerns to the higher authorities of the company in the form of a letter. However you can also send them a legal notice stating your demands and concerns. You can also file a civil suit for the recovery of your money under the provisions of civil procedure code .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles