What to do if Writ petition is dismissed by High Court

wp fill for intreim order impugned(pwdva) judgement.jmfc pass order on merit & d&S set side order.now Hc wp also dismiss.petioner is widow.after filling case her husband dead.my age (56). financial conditions week.i got right to reside in materimonial home.bhc dismiss my wp.

you may in the LPA in hc or maay file SLP in the SC and depending on the reason as to why the WP was dismissed wheather DID or due to misc reason an appeal is maintainable and pwdva order by jmfc can be restored

I am sorry to say that it is a bit difficult for me, to appreciate your problem, as it is presently. To have a better understanding of your problem, please either rephrase the problem or either call me up so that I can provide a possible solution to your problem more effectively and instantaneously.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi