What to do if Writ petition is dismissed by High Court

wp fill for intreim order impugned(pwdva) judgement.jmfc pass order on merit & d&S set side order.now Hc wp also dismiss.petioner is widow.after filling case her husband dead.my age (56). financial conditions week.i got right to reside in materimonial home.bhc dismiss my wp.

Answers (2)

you may in the LPA in hc or maay file SLP in the SC and depending on the reason as to why the WP was dismissed wheather DID or due to misc reason an appeal is maintainable and pwdva order by jmfc can be restored

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I am sorry to say that it is a bit difficult for me, to appreciate your problem, as it is presently. To have a better understanding of your problem, please either rephrase the problem or either call me up so that I can provide a possible solution to your problem more effectively and instantaneously.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

civil case for recovery of money against me and my wife was dismissed in 2007, and another civil case is pending between us. what civil and criminal a…

Read More

An employee was harassed humiliated in year 2014 and finally dismissed illegal in year 2016. As the limitations period is one year of filing the case …

Read More

>> I am married in 2013 but my wife and I decided to live with their >> home,then January 2016 we decided to live with each other after a …

Read More

How can dismissed permanent injunction by civil Court ,how can court decided to permanent injunction grant .…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue