What to do if person took money and not doing my marriage

Sir in sulurupeta, Reddy marriages doornumber his is addressed sir he shows me a very good profile for me and I stasified about that profile and after that he collected amount with me after that he done phone bussy tone and not lifting my call so finally he done fake for me.i want to take immediate action pls help me

Answers (1)

There are numerous remedies available in your case ranging from civil to criminal. You can file a case under section 415 and 420 of IPC for cheating and fraud. Apart from that you can also file a recovery suit for getting back the money that you paid to him. Also you can file a suit for specific performance of contract whereby the court will compel the person to perform his part of the contract as you have already performed your part by paying him the money.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate Madhuri Bakshi
Sector 16, Faridabad
4 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My wife is diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer.She was done with her surgery her chemotherapy was going on.Thinking that she is creating problem for…

Read More

Home Sir We bought a plot in 2007 beside Road and all direction house owner name mentioned in my stamp paper but after some time I saw my plot number …

Read More

My dad is having Farming land in Latur he purchased some adjacent land from the person who is doing managerial duties on my land. Now he is disturbing…

Read More

Sir I have 150 sq yards house beside my father's brother stays he's trying to grab some land from me due to threat I fenced entire land but on…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue