×

What to do if person took money and not doing my marriage

Sir in sulurupeta, Reddy marriages doornumber his is addressed sir he shows me a very good profile for me and I stasified about that profile and after that he collected amount with me after that he done phone bussy tone and not lifting my call so finally he done fake for me.i want to take immediate action pls help me

There are numerous remedies available in your case ranging from civil to criminal. You can file a case under section 415 and 420 of IPC for cheating and fraud. Apart from that you can also file a recovery suit for getting back the money that you paid to him. Also you can file a suit for specific performance of contract whereby the court will compel the person to perform his part of the contract as you have already performed your part by paying him the money.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune