What is the procedure to take stay order from court

i have 2000 sq plot on my name i have constructed my place with cement sheet shade now i got a notice to remove it from municipal what will be the cost to take stay order

Fees and cost can not be discussed at this stage unless and until all the documents and facts are seen . Also the cost depends upon place and lawyer, facts documents many other factor. As your facts are not clear not able to advise you properly

File a civil suit against municipal corporation in civil court and satisfied to court that you have bona fide requirement of this plot and not make any mistakes while purchasing the said plot and give all related documents to your advocate

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

Have you given notice under section 342? If yes then this notice can be challenged.
On any other valid grounds, which you have not narrated in this two line query, restricts to analysed and provide solution under which you can approach City Civil Court for relief.