What is the procedure to take stay order from court

i have 2000 sq plot on my name i have constructed my place with cement sheet shade now i got a notice to remove it from municipal what will be the cost to take stay order

Answers (3)

217 votes

Fees and cost can not be discussed at this stage unless and until all the documents and facts are seen . Also the cost depends upon place and lawyer, facts documents many other factor. As your facts are not clear not able to advise you properly

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

159 votes

File a civil suit against municipal corporation in civil court and satisfied to court that you have bona fide requirement of this plot and not make any mistakes while purchasing the said plot and give all related documents to your advocate

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
60 votes

Have you given notice under section 342? If yes then this notice can be challenged.
On any other valid grounds, which you have not narrated in this two line query, restricts to analysed and provide solution under which you can approach City Civil Court for relief.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles