What is the procedure of name change

I want to change my name. I live in Bulandshahr (UP). I have graduated from Panjab University in engineering. Do I have to change my name in all documents like 10th , 12th marksheet, B.E. degree in order to change my name in future institutes like company etc. Or giving an affidavit and a newspaper report would be enough?

sir
Once you change your name in the future you would have to change the name in all your documents including your 10th 12th and University marksheet which can be done with the help of the newspaper clipping and affidavit.
Regards,
Adv Pury

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi