What if my uncle is trying to falsely prosecute my family

My uncle lodge case against my family on false implications and trying to lodge cases in SC/ST act with the help of some body else, as we are in Gen category. What we can do ???

Answers (1)

You need to contact an advocate immediately and he will tell you the way. File a case of harassment if you feel he is doing any related activities. Your advocate will be best guide in that way. Because evidence is must to prove any allegation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I belongs to Hindu Dheevra(OBC). I am a defence personal, I purchased a old hope plot in 2008 in panchayat (Trichur). In my document its clearly …

Read More

My caste is Buddhist n I was unaware of the D Babsaheb Ambedkar scheme.I have done intercaste marriage n it is been more than 3 yrs for my marriage.ca…

Read More

Sir, We belong to Rangwa caste OBC and our organisation established in 1969 as All India Rangwa Samaj. In 1988 some our people establish an other orga…

Read More

Sir, both of you my parents works as primary teacher in odisha state government. Their annual income exceeds 8 lakh per year though they are not class…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue