Validity of by laws formed by unregistered association

Can An Unregistered Association Of Apartment Owners Frame By Laws ? If yes , then what's the validity of such by laws ?

Your question:Can An Unregistered Association Of Apartment Owners Frame By Laws ? If yes , then what's the validity of such by laws ?
My Answer:
As you mentioned here,basically your question itself is not very clear,i mean to say plz tell me that what is your main problem

Every apartment owners should form an association and get it registered with the Registrar of Societies now with Asst Registrar of Co operative societies
In order to register a society there must be memorandum of association and bye laws
You may contact the concerned Asst Registrar of Co operative societies for further information or engage your advocate in your place

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi