Validity of by laws formed by unregistered association

Can An Unregistered Association Of Apartment Owners Frame By Laws ? If yes , then what's the validity of such by laws ?

Answers (2)

Your question:Can An Unregistered Association Of Apartment Owners Frame By Laws ? If yes , then what's the validity of such by laws ?
My Answer:
As you mentioned here,basically your question itself is not very clear,i mean to say plz tell me that what is your main problem

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Every apartment owners should form an association and get it registered with the Registrar of Societies now with Asst Registrar of Co operative societies
In order to register a society there must be memorandum of association and bye laws
You may contact the concerned Asst Registrar of Co operative societies for further information or engage your advocate in your place

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A man named  , has made some loss to my property on my absence. My house is in ongoing construction and that man on my absence entered my premise…

Read More

My 6 year old car was rammed by another car from the side of the T junction. My driver side front and rear door was fully damaged and the rear tyre bu…

Read More

Sir in my neighbourhood one family do dairy business, so they tie cow and goat there.. my home road is too narrow. So I can not take my vehicle to hom…

Read More

I have found a citation of Bombay High court and it is very important for me to submit in court. but my lawyer who left my case told me that the citat…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue