Unreserved candidate got selected for state constable in OBC category

Sir kindly request ...i am S I'm in unreserved cotagery but i am showing migration certificate i got BC _ d certificate.. recently i selected state constable recently certificate verification finish..i show bc_ d certificate... I am selected for job Un reservation (oc) i got highest marks state 5 the rank ..in future any problems i face ..any one complaint against me please help me sir..

Since you got the job in OC Category by getting highest mark in the state, there will not be any problems in future.
Your migration certificate BC-D only shows that though you are eligible for recruitment under reservation category, your selection has been on OC category.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow