Suspecting breach of injunction order during absence of plaintiff

dear sir, A title suite case is On in the aforesaid city of bihar. An injunction order is already in place to avoid any scuffle /violance or to grab the land. In spite of that opponent has attempted many a times to construct house in the absence of plaintif when he is out of city for a month. I want to file informatic petition in the court. Will the case get delayed ? will this be a separate petition running along with title suite. I wish to avoid prolonging it at the same time protecting from unlawful construction by opponent. --

Are you necessary party in the case? If yes then file an aplicacion in the on going case stating therein about violation of courts order regarding injunction . If you are not a necessary party then ask the plaintiff to do so

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad