Stopping illegal construction by brother's on deceased father's land

I am muslim. I am married and I am leaving with my husband. My father's land is being constructed by my brothers. My father has expired in 1997. my brothers has done my fake signature on sanction plan. I have filed court case and got status quo. But still construction is going on. I want advice on how to stop construction and not allow them to stay in that property in future till I get my right.

Answers (1)

Hi, you should file contempt potion before the same court under civil procedure code. Go for contempt and you may stop construction. File an developments in the suit property and get order from the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Problem is their was a huge tree in kacha road along our plots wall which has started uprooting our wall and threaten our house. We cut down the tree …

Read More

how can i find out the case status of fir no 19/2016 ps. crime branch district crime branch of delhi.…

Read More

Hi Sir, i have filed partition suit in the district court . I need to travel a lot as a part of my job , So when i asked my lawyer to give me a case n…

Read More

I filed a case through letter, the same was treated as pil . it was in the year 2017, June. The case was showing earlier as pending. Now in the status…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue