Stopping illegal construction by brother's on deceased father's land

I am muslim. I am married and I am leaving with my husband. My father's land is being constructed by my brothers. My father has expired in 1997. my brothers has done my fake signature on sanction plan. I have filed court case and got status quo. But still construction is going on. I want advice on how to stop construction and not allow them to stay in that property in future till I get my right.

Hi, you should file contempt potion before the same court under civil procedure code. Go for contempt and you may stop construction. File an developments in the suit property and get order from the court.
Thanks

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi