Sir I want a Legal Advice about my matter to protect me from this .

In Civil Law
one girl from my neighbour gave her mobile phone to me to create Gmail account and password for herself .\nAfter creating her Gmail and password i told her to change the password because I know your password\n but she can't change her password\n\nAnd this last Sunday she married a boy while having affair from other boy without telling anyone when she asked about this she denied about the marriage\n\nBut I know her Gmail because I created this and when she uploaded her marriage photo with her newly husband on Google drive I got notification about the uploaded items.\n\nAnd I downloaded that photo and I give it to her family\n\nAnd they start blaming me about there privacy\n\nSir just show her truth to her family and nothing wrong things done by me

dear questioner first of all don't worry and tell me your full irrigation there after I will suggest you better for more information you may contact with me through my mobile and email id also dear questioner first of all don't worry and tell me your full irrigation there after I will suggest you better for more information you may contact with me through my mobile and email id also