Rights of grandchildren on ancestral property?

My father has sold his property without my consent, that property has came through release deed from my grandparents in 2001 and sold away to third person without consulting me. I was major at the time of transaction but mentioned in the sale deed as minor.

Answers (1)

348 votes

You can challenge the said transaction and file the suit for cancellation of the sale deed. You will have the share in the ancestral property and claim for the same by filing the partition suit.


Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

It,s comes to know after approaching for EWS certificate my caste is already in OBC . And I mentioned it General by mistake. What is the legal process…

Read More

, I am Saurabh Bhardwaj, R/O E-160, Street No. 16, Sadh Nagar, Palam. We are facing water leakage/dampness in our walls due to leakage from our neigh…

Read More

My father gifted his share to his mother which he had got from our ancestral property ..he did this because my grandmother wanted loan to show the ban…

Read More

would garnishee be liable to pay the third party if debt is in dispute with the debtor?…

Read More