Replacing an electricity transformer beside private property

There is a electric transformer beside my house (in my property). How can I replace it to another for my sefty?I have no religion but I followe a life procedure named Hindu.

YOU FILE A NO- OBJECTION BEFORE THE CONCERNED ELECTRICITY DEPARTMENT BY FILING AN AFFIDAVIT BEFORE A FIRST CLASS JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE CLEARLY STATING THAT YOU ARE THE BONA FIDE OWNER OF THE PLOT OF LAND IN WHICH THE TRANSFORMER IS LOCATED AND YOU HAVE BONA FIDE OBJECTION TO THE LOCATION OF SUCH LOCATION OF SUCH TRANSFORMER.

Respected Sir/ Madam
I read your matter very carefully and I like to suggest you to file both criminal and civil case and Constitutional Writ petition to replace the Electrical Transformer for your safety.
Everything is taken care by me and my team. Please do contact.
Regards
Mita Banerjee Advocate High Court Calcutta

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

You may file application and/or representation by ventilating you grievance before the Electric supply authority ,if the the authority will not take any steps then you can file Writ under Art226 before Hon'ble High Court