Remedy against rooting up of drinking water pipes by neighbors

Dear Sir / Madam, In the recent, we do not share good relations with our neighbours and in the revulsion, they dig out and break down our drinking water supply pipes intentionally while using JCB machine for construction of a road to their house and now ther are not allowing us to cover the pipes again The pipes were their land for the last 8-9 years. I would like to know can we get a reprieve from police or court. Regards

Answers (1)

325 votes

File a complaint against them at the local police station stating your grievances. The police will investigate the matter and file an FIR and take remedial action. If you fail to get relief from the police, you can approach the Magistrate with your complaint to take necessary action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles