Registration problem in punjai land want to change name

dear sir my house in punjai land just 2.5 cent, in my grandfather name, how to change my name for this land.

Which area your land?
Which purpose doing now
Ancestral property or not
Entire document show
Land is patta or not
Your father's and relationship how many family members.
Now your residential?
Contact an Advocate

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

MY father was death in 2003;he has 3 sons and 3 droughts .in my father's legal hair my mother is a member. We are Brahmin in cast .and after parti…

Sir My parents aged 70 and 65 respectively are alone in kottayam Kerala. When they tried to deepen their well by blasting rocks a neighbor who is a re…

i got married on 10.03.2002 and on 01.10.2003 we left my parental home due to misbehave of my wife with my family members. After move in new rented ac…

My husband was previously married as per hindu rituals. Due to certain circumstances he had to marry me. We got registered marriage at registrar offic…