Regarding pro rata pension after taking discharge from defence sevice

I served in IAF as an airman for 11 yrs. Then I took discharge from service (through proper channel) after getting selection in CAPF in gazetted officer rank in 2017. Will I be eligible for pro rata pension as recently an Ex IAF Cpl won the case in Delhi HC. WP(C) 10026/2016

Sir as of now and latest amendments in law, if u had completed full service tenure then u are eligible and in this case u have voluntarily withdrawn ur service for other option but if u file a case then u can state this case keeping in view the facts are same on ur case footings.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi