Regarding further legal procedure after stay order.

What is the next procedure after getting stay order I'm the plaintiff

Answers (1)

u r getting a temporary stay or permanent stay ?
temporary stay means after trail ... i mean opposite side party appear in court with lawyer with evidence.. after trail court given a permanent stay...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

our land does not have any way for passing, we are passing from 1972 from a panchayati land which is in front of our gate. But now panchayat has creat…

Read More

My relative and neighbour occupying and constructing in common road for walking to me and my neibour which is get from our grandfather partition regis…

Read More

I have one salon and there I took a commercial water connection from kolkata corporation one year back.Flat owner's association gave N.O.C for tha…

Read More

I'm secretary of then group b officers association, recently the administration issued the transfer order irrationally without considering the cho…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue