Regarding eviction of tenant without reasonable grounds

can we make eviction of tenant on bonafide ground to give room to my three married sister and to accommodate marriageable son and daughter, In property card names are myself, my mother,father and my wife

Yes you can give notice to your tenant one month in advance and ask them to vacate your property. However, if they fail to do so, you can file a suit for eviction. It would be better if you have some strong grounds for having the property vacated, otherwise the tenant might get an injunction order temporarily under order xxxix CPC

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur