Regarding eviction of tenant without reasonable grounds

can we make eviction of tenant on bonafide ground to give room to my three married sister and to accommodate marriageable son and daughter, In property card names are myself, my mother,father and my wife

Answers (1)

291 votes

Yes you can give notice to your tenant one month in advance and ask them to vacate your property. However, if they fail to do so, you can file a suit for eviction. It would be better if you have some strong grounds for having the property vacated, otherwise the tenant might get an injunction order temporarily under order xxxix CPC

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
12 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles