Query regarding authority to represent a society for common issue

Whether without obtaining consent of its executive committee, an ordinary member of the apartment owners association is eligible to submit representation to the govt authorities on common society issues and contradict official views of its association? Whether the association can call an explanation from the concerned member for this act?

Answers (1)

IN respect of the immovable property, the owner of the land/property/ flat etc . Can file representation/ case etc before the competent govt authorities himself or with association as per condition of bay laws or as provide the law on the subject

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, I have my land in gonda district of uttar pradesh. My Neighbours always come to fight wrongfully and cause panic. Please let me know the procedur…

Read More

I have purchased plot and custruct home my seller already taken loan from bank without my knowledge now bank presure me to pay either i aur my seller …

Read More

Hello Sir, My husband was expired 10 months back and was working in private sector In Bangalore. I applied for legalheir in Tahasil office in berhampu…

Read More

HI Sir i have a building which located in my home town.i have children,s but here is an issue that i have a younger brother..i am facing big problem w…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue