Query regarding authority to represent a society for common issue

Whether without obtaining consent of its executive committee, an ordinary member of the apartment owners association is eligible to submit representation to the govt authorities on common society issues and contradict official views of its association? Whether the association can call an explanation from the concerned member for this act?

IN respect of the immovable property, the owner of the land/property/ flat etc . Can file representation/ case etc before the competent govt authorities himself or with association as per condition of bay laws or as provide the law on the subject

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow