Procedure to transfer mortgaged property to son.

my sister expired and only son need his dad property which is in mortgage. how to change name to son legally??

Answers (1)

160 votes

First his father has to execute Gift Deed in favour of his son. Only registered Gift Deed is legally valid. Notarised self Affidavit also to be given. With these two documents you can transfer to son’s name

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I know i am raising a query in a right forum, where all the experienced lawyers are available. my query: If the government has not acquired the land. …

Read More

A friend of mine gave money to some railway employee through my bank account. After an year he demands his money back. The railway employee said that …

Read More

How to get death certificate of my mother. She was missing from 2002 . I have fir copy of police and non trace report also .…

Read More

In a case of redevelopment of society, if the builder has violated FSI and constructed additional floors, can the original members of the society be d…

Read More