Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to protect fertile land from becoming construction sites

Context: I'm concerned about the usage of fertile lands and for real estate development by the government. AP CRDA is pooling land of around 30000 acres fertile land which can yield around 50000 tonnes of paddy. The pooled land is very fertile and located on the banks of krishna river. The pooled land is solely used for construction and new urban development, which can also lead to pollution of the nearby fertile lands. I would like to stop destruction of centuries old fertile land for urban development. The other barren lands are available for the same use then why to use the fertile land which is very important for the future generations. Question: Is it possible to stop this misuse of the natural resource (which is always a property of future generations irrespective of current ownership)? If we don't stop this, a significant deficit may raise in agriculture produce due to the conversion of nearby fertile land. Is it possible to minimize the conversion through legal means?

Answers (1)

At the outset i would like to advise you to file a public interest litigation on the illegal action of the AP CRDA for pooling fertile land instead of barren land only for urban development and construction

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

At the age of 61 my uncle he was diagnosed with a spin problem for which he had to undergo a complex operation. At that juncture of his health he was …

Read More

I asked a person to pass a loan. He promised me to do that. Now since 5 months he was saying that today payment will done. But no payment I received. …

Read More

I have booked one property by paying some initial deposit amount and now i am cancelling that property , as broker says to cut the amount and refund m…

Read More

The property was in my grandfather name ,his son has 2 wife's, elder WIFE is dead 2nd wife is alive,first wife had 3children and 2nd WIFE 7childer…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue