Procedure to deploy surveillance in residential area.

Dear Team, I am planning to deploy Surveillance in my colony area which covered main road also. Do i need to have any authority permissions or approval such as Police .

Answers (1)

See as long as the surveillance of the personal property is concerned you don't need any permission for the same but you definitely need to take police permission for putting surveillance in the local area.
Apart from that if the surveillance is not required imminently then you will have to approach the court for taking permission regarding the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir! My neighbour has encroached into my land and built his house 5 feets into my land. I am hindu and belong to general caste and the land is registe…

Read More

Sir, I have already filled domestic violence case against the family members in District Court. After several notices send to the family members by th…

Read More

I made agreement for purchasing land, at registration time owner told they lost original sale deep, ec is clear, I given amount before registration. N…

Read More

Sir,can an hospital be build in middle of houses without acceptance of neighbours…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue