Procedure to deploy surveillance in residential area.

Dear Team, I am planning to deploy Surveillance in my colony area which covered main road also. Do i need to have any authority permissions or approval such as Police .

See as long as the surveillance of the personal property is concerned you don't need any permission for the same but you definitely need to take police permission for putting surveillance in the local area.
Apart from that if the surveillance is not required imminently then you will have to approach the court for taking permission regarding the same.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad