Procedure to claim share in father's ancestral property.

I need proper share from my property. But my sister want to take 90% share. My parents support also for her. My parents bought home from the share of grand parents property and few amounts from loan. Is it possible for me to get equal share.

Answers (1)

154 votes

now your parents property is self acquired property... they have full right to convey in any way.... if that propety was purchased by your ancestral property fund, which it was proved hence you have right but not 1/2 right..... my advice is try to convince your parents.....

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a ugc net aspirant,so it is needless to say that I have to study for a long time in a day.Whenever I get tired ,I lie down on my bed with one leg…

Read More

I joined indian navy on 13 Feb 2015. While in training i got invalided out medically on 17July 2016 with a disease UNSPECIFIED PSYCHOSIS, attributable…

Read More

How decrease the maintanace .we have 2yrs boy child n order pass 6000+250000areas maintanance after marrige 1week she go matrymonyhome. Some dowry etc…

Read More

Dear sir, I am practising lawyer of supreme court, two days back I sent notice to a automobile company on behalf of a vehicle dealer regarding operati…

Read More