Procedure to claim share in father's ancestral property.

I need proper share from my property. But my sister want to take 90% share. My parents support also for her. My parents bought home from the share of grand parents property and few amounts from loan. Is it possible for me to get equal share.

now your parents property is self acquired property... they have full right to convey in any way.... if that propety was purchased by your ancestral property fund, which it was proved hence you have right but not 1/2 right..... my advice is try to convince your parents.....

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur