Procedure to change date of birth in birth certificate

My 10 th certificate and birth certificate have different birth dates. I am try know how I correct that birth dates. Is any gazette or affidavit support any one is correct date.

Answers (1)

337 votes

first have to visit your primary school along with your hospital card or any document where you have correct D.O.B if available and sumbmit affidavit in respect of diffrence , if they rejected then you approch court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

The following Problem adds to our everyday frustration.please suggest how to proceed.also suggest the approx procedural costs which will be inculcated…

Read More

My father came from Hyderabad to join his uncle's business in Mumbai back in 1988. His uncle opened his branch in Pune and my father was given in …

Read More

Hi I had given an advance of 3Lakhs as cash for a purchase of a flat. It has been 3yrs now but I am not able to pay and buy the flat. I have asked to …

Read More

Dear sir My name is Amrit Srivastava .. in my 10th standard marksheet my name spelling is Amrit Srivastav and my father name spelling is Vinod Kumar S…

Read More