Personal Property Damage (car) bythe brute force by the neighbors

In Civil Law
We are in constant dispute with our neighbors due to parking. We had a brutal verbal fight with our neighbors who live in the upper ground floor they threatened us in the middle of the night it went out of hands when the son of this neighbor damaged my parked vehicles by deliberate force. Please advise what should I do.

If they are not listening to you then you can send them a legal notice and in that notice you can write either repair the car or face legal action. And if want to go legal then you can always forward a written complaint to the police station of your area for registration of FIR. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi