Personal Property Damage (car) bythe brute force by the neighbors

In Civil Law
We are in constant dispute with our neighbors due to parking. We had a brutal verbal fight with our neighbors who live in the upper ground floor they threatened us in the middle of the night it went out of hands when the son of this neighbor damaged my parked vehicles by deliberate force. Please advise what should I do.

Answers (1)

126 votes

If they are not listening to you then you can send them a legal notice and in that notice you can write either repair the car or face legal action. And if want to go legal then you can always forward a written complaint to the police station of your area for registration of FIR. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles