Permanent injunction denied & plaintiff filed in sub collector court

hi, Plaintiff petition for Permanent Injunction is denied. i am the defendant. Before we could file a case, the plaintiff filed a case in Sub-collector court. I would like to know hat are my next step? Should we attend each session. thanks,

If a summon is sent to you then you must attend the proceedings regularly. But at the same time, considering the fact that you are the decree holder you must file an execution within time to ensure that you get your right.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi