Opposite party to file SLP for vacating land after rejected by HC.

i had filed a case in the trial court in 2008 against vacation of my land after the expiry of a lease deed. i had won the following case. the other party went for an appeal in the session and the high court thereafter, where there appeals were dismissed. they now seek the door of the supreme court of india. With such a case, what are the possible chances of their SLP being accepted, since they have lost all the cases in the lower courts. i have already filed a caveat. The hearing for admission is soon so just want to know what is the possible chances of their SLP being accepted? Your help is appreciated.

the possibility depends upon the facts of cases, but the chances are less as the supreme court may give order in your favor and there are lots of judgments in favor of landlords. so there are less chances for opposite party.

Sandeep Saini
Advocate

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow