Non promotion after 15yrs continuous working at same school etc

In Civil Law
1) I am PGT Physics for last 23yrs. In present school this is my 15 th year. The management says promotion is not birth right. \n2) For appointment of Principal, they have framed their own qualifications and experience requirements. They have debarded school teachers to apply. \n3) The principal they have appointed, does not meet their advt. Requirements, but has been appointed. \n4) They have made saree compulsory for all teachers. \n5) The school, is a CBSE affiliated school, operated by a DPSU education society with Govt. Official managing the process. \nKindly advice

okay I understand your questions so now you are working since 25 years to till phisics teacher but not give promotion right so this is governanent job you will CAT apreoch it is central government tribunal you will get promotion if you need any legal help contact me thank you