Mother getting tortured with son as my brother's forcely want to stay

Hi iam anees fatima daughter of habeeba Begum, my mother is getting tortured by both the sons they want to stay in my parents house against her wish, bcoz since 5 yrs my father is paralysed now only my mother can take decision but both the sons not agreeing torturing her litrally so plz assist what can be done

Answers (1)

150 votes

your mother can file a case under domestic violence act against both for physical, emotional and mental harassment. if they are staying in house against the owners wish, they can seek injunction from civil court. your case details are not clear. hence, consult for further legal advise.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles