Mother getting tortured with son as my brother's forcely want to stay

Hi iam anees fatima daughter of habeeba Begum, my mother is getting tortured by both the sons ...as they want to stay in my parents house against her wish, bcoz since 5 yrs my father is paralysed now only my mother can take decision but both the sons not agreeing torturing her litrally so plz assist what can be done

your mother can file a case under domestic violence act against both for physical, emotional and mental harassment. if they are staying in house against the owners wish, they can seek injunction from civil court. your case details are not clear. hence, consult for further legal advise.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi