Measures against possible forced marriage by family

In Civil Law
24 yr old female ,Hindu family (postgrad,iitian,earning well) here. What can I do to ensure my family can't get me married forcefully? Is there any laws preventing that? (I know that the marriage won't be registered without my consent but it can easily be faked).

You can file a suit for injunction thereby restraining the defendants from getting your marriage forcefully. Moreover, you can file a case of domestic violence on account of emotional violence. For further consultancy and legal services you may contact us

Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad