Legal implications of cutting a reserved tree

There is a reserved tree in the land which belongs to me.tree has a numder on it.i want to sell my land.but the buyers are not willing to buy that area which is covered by that is causing a huge loss. What can i do for legally cut off that tree. Want help as soon as possible.i have to pay my college fee by selling that land. Thank you.

Answers (1)

Sir kindly ask the forest department for removal of the tree they will give it otherwise law is very clear as and when tree is planted in the land of the another person he becomes the owner of the same move the forest department for removal of the tree

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My ex fiance is asking for 50% share of the proposed honeymoon expenses because i was going to pay it had we gotten married. We have called off the we…

Read More

my neighbours tree is blocking my sun in winters my father is 91 years old and needs sun in winters he(neighbour) is not getting his tree pruned or le…

Read More

I purchase property from bank of Baroda through auction and also deposited all amount.till now the bank has given me the sale certificate but not poss…

Read More

Hi, We need to get a legal heir certificate. The heirs include my mother, brother and I. The problem is that my brother lives abroad and cannot come t…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue