Legal implications of cutting a reserved tree

There is a reserved tree in the land which belongs to me.tree has a numder on it.i want to sell my land.but the buyers are not willing to buy that area which is covered by that tree.it is causing a huge loss. What can i do for legally cut off that tree. Want help as soon as possible.i have to pay my college fee by selling that land. Thank you.

Sir kindly ask the forest department for removal of the tree they will give it otherwise law is very clear as and when tree is planted in the land of the another person he becomes the owner of the same move the forest department for removal of the tree

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi