Is it illegal to construct box grill in flat

In Civil Law
I have constructed box grill in my halls window. But the society people claim that its an illegal construction. My building is of 16 floors and i live on 3rd floor. OC is received till 14th Floor. Recently society sent me a lawyer notice to remove box grill in 7 days. What should i do?

It all depends upon the prevailing situation there...if the box grill is creating obstruction of light and air or if it is going into the space of others or if creation of such grill is causing nuisance of any sort to others etc. You can reply to the notice in an appropriate manner through advocate

You can appoint a lawyer and
Also claim that box grill is for your safety of your property .
That ownership belongs to you.
And no loss has been suffered to others native people.
Therefore, no loss no claim .

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi