Illegal Usage of residential road by a school and causing disturbance

We have 6 houses(3 on each side separated by a residential road) in our community .One of the corner building (house#1) belong to a school .Recently the school management have opened a path (made a gate) saying that it's an emergency gate and have started commuting very frequently .It is causing huge nuisance and disturbance to all the residents as the parents come in their vehicle till the door step to drop their children and also park in-front our houses. We have complained the school Management but they aren't stopping their activities nor agreeing for a walk zone too. Is there any way we can put a full stop to their nuisance as I understand that it's a residential area and should not be used for commercial purposes. Appreciate your guidance in this matter .

Answers (1)

329 votes

File a civil suit for Injunction and declaration against the school management for restraining them to cause public nuisance and directing them to close the gate. Or give a police complaint against the school management.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles