I never filed case but status showing my record in civil case.

Hello, i never ever launched any FIR case against any one , but while in background verification through Private company, They got my record, that i filed case 7 years back , and status is Disposed, how is this possible,, i m really shocked,, need your advice what should i do to make it correct.

If it is showing that you have filed a case then you take the details of the case from there, e.g. case no. and other details and then file for a certified copy of the entire file in the concerned court. When the file comes out you can get clarification and show it to your company also if there is some confusion and further take appropriate action.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi