How to retrieve a judgement/order for a matter which is disposed

As mentioned in title my case was filed with Panvel civil court and current status says it's disposed . What does it mean ? If the hearing is closed then what was the court order ? Also as this case was filed, for my late father's saving bank had no nominee what should be the stamp duty paid for amount of 572373 rupees paid?

Answers (1)

138 votes

Please let me know the details of your case. Like party names, case number. And write in detail what you want to do with the savings account of your father. You have to obtain heirship certificate from court to operate the account. And there is a trick which can save your stamp duty. But for that you have to go for an appointment with the site

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles