How to retrieve a judgement/order for a matter which is disposed

As mentioned in title my case was filed with Panvel civil court and current status says it's disposed . What does it mean ? If the hearing is closed then what was the court order ? Also as this case was filed, for my late father's saving bank had no nominee what should be the stamp duty paid for amount of 572373 rupees paid?

Please let me know the details of your case. Like party names, case number. And write in detail what you want to do with the savings account of your father. You have to obtain heirship certificate from court to operate the account. And there is a trick which can save your stamp duty. But for that you have to go for an appointment with the site

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
Shaniwar Peth, Pune